What are water ripple stainless steel ceilings
Water ripple stainless steel ceilings are a type of ceiling that has a rippled or wavy design making the whole space transparent and clear. They are made from stainless steel sheets, which is a durable and low-maintenance materials with basic properties of strong corrosion resistance and acid resistance.
What types and surface finishes are available
Water ripple stainless steel ceilings come in various colors, finishes, and three different water ripples.
Water Ripple Types
Three widely-used water ripple types include small, medium, and large, and each of them has a different ripple size and depth. For bigger area ceilings, it is advised to utilize large or medium water ripple, whereas, for little space ceilings, a small water ripple is preferable.
Mirror and brushed finish are the two popular surface treatments for water ripple ceilings. The mirror finish is created by polishing the original stainless steel to a high degree of reflectivity like a mirror. The brushed finish is created by polishing the steel plate surface with different grits of sand belts resulting in hairline or satin.
The type of surface treatment that you choose for your water ripple ceiling will depend on the overall look that you are trying to achieve. If you want a more modern look, then a mirror finish would be a good choice. If you are going for a more rustic look, then a brushed finish would be a better option.
Stainless steel can has colored layer using the PVD (physical vapor deposition) technology, such as gold, rose gold, grey, black, champagne, brown, green, blue, violet, red, or even rainbow.
According to our client’s feedback, silver(no color), gold titanium, rose gold, and blue are the most popular colors. You can choose the color according to your own needs and preferences.
The benefits of water ripple stainless steel ceilings over other types of ceilings
Currently, many commercial buildings use aluminum for interior ceilings, apart from that, plaster of conventional molding and wood ceilings are also popular. However, there are more and more shopping malls, office buildings, and other public places using water ripple stainless steel ceilings. Here are four reasons why water ripple stainless steel ceilings are a good choice:
- They’re More Durable: Stainless steel is a very strong material with high density. It’s difficult to break and is not easily damaged. This is important in a ceiling application because it means your ceiling will look good for many years to come.
- They are easier to clean: water ripple ceilings are much easier to keep clean than other types of ceilings. All you need to do is wipe them down with a damp cloth and they will look good as new. This is important in a public space where you want the ceiling to look clean and presentable at all times.
- They are more aesthetically pleasing: Water ripple stainless steel ceilings have a sleek, modern look that is becoming more popular in commercial spaces or dining room. If you’re looking for a ceiling that will make your space look updated and stylish, water ripple stainless steel is a good option.
- They can make the space look more open, bright, and spacious. The depth of the water ripple will change under different light or illumination and shine, greatly deepening the sense of space hierarchy.
- They are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and ripple types to choose from. This means you can find the perfect ceiling for your space, whether you’re going for a modern or rustic look.
As you can see, there are many reasons to choose water ripple stainless steel ceilings over other types of ceilings. If you’re looking for a durable, easy-to-clean, and stylish ceiling option, water ripple stainless steel is a great choice. In addition to that, water ripple stainless steel sheet can also be used in various decorative industries, such as wall panels and elevator interior cabin panels.
Ceiling panels are generally installed using three distinct techniques, sticking directly onto the roof, iron frame hanging, and directly pasted to the wooden board of a basic structure.
Iron Frame Hanging
The first step is to make sure the ceiling is level using a spirit level. The next step is to calculate and mark the position of the hangers on the frame. Once this is done, you can start installing the hangers by screwing them into place. After that, you can begin attaching the ceiling panels to the hangers. Make sure to leave enough space between each panel so that they can expand and contract as needed. Finally, finish up by taping or caulking any gaps between the panels.
Pasted On Wooden Panels
Remember to make a minimum 10mm deep groove in the correct location of the wooden board, so that water ripple panels can be attached well to the board. Furthermore, make sure there is a sufficient distance between the sheet panels for the intended design effect. Lastly, allow the adhesive glue to get dry after about 12 hours. Water Ripple Ceiling Sheets are now ready to use.
Where to buy water ripple stainless steel ceilings
There are many places that sell water ripple stainless steel ceilings, but not all of them are created equal. When you’re looking for a supplier of these products, you want to find one that is experienced and trustworthy.
Vigorss has been in the business of supplying water ripple stainless steel ceilings for more than 10 years with a stable production capacity. We have a great deal of experience and knowledge about these products, and we’re always happy to share it with our customers. We know what kind of quality you can expect from us, and we’re confident that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase. Our water ripple panels are also widely used as wall covering and building cladding.
If you’re looking for a water ripple stainless steel ceiling supplier that you can trust, look no further than Vigorss. We’re always here to help you make the best decision for your needs, and we’ll make sure that you’re happy with your purchase. Contact us today for free samples today! Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 0086-13715484114.